(Summer Saturdays 9-3)
(September - May)
Mon & Wed 12-8
The Friens of Birchard Public Library is part of the Kroger Community Rewards Program.
You can help the Friends of the Library by designating them as your Community Rewards recipient.
Then, each time you shop and use your Kroger Plus Card, a percentage of your spending will benefit the Friends of the Library.
All you need is your Kroger Plus Card and an email address.
This does not affect your personal rewards points, so register today!
Register your Kroger Plus Card online.
- If you have previously registered your card online, simply sign in.
- If you are a new online customer, click 'Sign up today.'
- Enter your zip code, then select your favorite Kroger store from the drop down menu.
- Enter and confirm your email address.
- Create and confirm your password, then click 'Next'.
- On the next screen, enter your Kroger Plus Card number, the security code shown on the screen, and your contact information. Click 'Next' at the bottom of the screen.
- Confirm your account information, then check the box to agree to the terms and conditions.
- Click 'Submit'.
- Go to your email, and follow the link provided to activate your Kroger.com account.
- Next, log into your account.
- At the bottom of the screen, click 'Edit Community Rewards Program Information'.
- Under 'Find Your Organization', enter Birchard or 90446.
- Click the button for 'FRIENDS OF THE BIRCHARD PUBLIC LIBRARY OF SANDUSKY'.
- Save your changes.
Once you have registered, it will be 7-10 business days
before your purchases are credited to the Library.