3. Behavior which violates the privacy of other library users is not permitted.
- Recording, videotaping, or photographing other library users without their written consent is not permitted.
4. Smoking (ORC 3791.031), electronic substitutes for smoking, and any other tobacco products are not permitted in the library.
5. Possession of alcohol or illegal drugs is not permitted on library property.
6. Acts of vandalism, theft, drug dealing,
or other illegal activities committed on
library property will be reported to the police
and charges filed.
7. Excessive speed, stunt riding, or any other use of skateboards, skates, bicycles, or motorized vehicles that may cause property damage and/or endanger self or others is not permitted on library property.
7. Appropriate attire, including shirts and shoes must be worn in the library.
If any person violates the above rules, he/she
will be asked to leave the library property. Failure
to leave will result in the individual being arrested.
Repeated offenses will result in the offender being
barred from the library property.