Each of our four Branches hosts a monthly book club. Copies of the titles are available at the host branch or via the online catalog.
Digital versions may also be available via the Libby App.
Birchard's Book Club
2nd Tuesday of the month | 6:30 pm | Meeting Room at the Fremont Branch
NEW DAY - Moving to Tuesday evening
- October 17 - The Only One Left by Riley Sager
- November 28 - Braiding Sweetgrass by Robin Wall Kimmerer
- December 19 - Tom Lake by Ann Patchett
Small Town Pride
A traveling book club aimed at small town LGBTQ+ and Allies.
In collaboration with Harris-Elmore & Genoa Libraries and Toledo Lucas County Public LIbrary.
4th Monday | 6:30 pm | Alternating locations
- October 23 - Ace by Angela Chen (at Elmore Library)
Fresh Find Adult Book Chat
4th Monday of the month | 6:30 pm | Gibsonburg Branch
- October 23 - The Silent Patient by Alex Michaelides
- November 27 - The Book Woman's Daughter by Kim Michele
Second Tuesday Book Club
2nd Tuesday of the month | 5:30 pm | Green Springs Branch
- October - No meeting this month
- November - TBA
Woodville Book Club
2nd Wednesday of the month | 7:00 pm | Woodville Branch
- October 11 - West With Giraffes by Lynda Rutledge
- November 8 - Wrong Place Wrong Time by Gillian McAllister