Book Clubs for Adults
Each of our four Branches hosts a monthly book club. Copies of the titles are available at the host branch or via the online catalog.
Digital versions may also be available via the Libby App.
Birchard's Book Club
2nd Thursday of the month | 6:30 pm | Meeting Room at the Fremont Branch
- June 8 - Lessons in Chemistry by Bonnie Garmus (at Pottery Perfection in Downtown Fremont)
- July 13 - Come Fly the World by Julia Cooke
Small Town Pride
A traveling book club aimed at small town LGBTQ+ and Allies. In collaboration with Harris-Elmore & Genoa Libraries.
4th Monday | 6:30 pm | Alternating locations
- May 22 - Fingersmith by Sarah Waters (at Genoa Library)
- June 26 - Tales of the City by Armistead Maupin (at Harris-Elmore Library)
Fresh Find Adult Book Chat
4th Monday of the month | 6:30 pm | Gibsonburg Branch
- May 22 - The Woman in the Green Dress by Tea Cooper
Second Tuesday Book Club
2nd Tuesday of the month | 5:30 pm | Green Springs Branch
- May 9 - Missing You by Harlen Coben
Woodville Book Club
2nd Wednesday of the month | 7:00 pm | Woodville Branch
- June 14 - The Forty Elephants by Erin Bledsoe
- July 12 - But Have You Read the Book? by Kristen Lopez