Cricut Maker 3
- The ultimate smart cutting machine with the ability to cut more than 300 materials. It allows for accurate and repeatable cuts in material such as cardstock, vinyl, fabric, and more. Commonly used for stickers, holiday cards, home décor, party supplies, mugs, and more.
- A Cricut Training Class will be offered every other month to teach Design Space and Cricut basics. This class is not required to use the Cricut machine, although highly recommended for beginners and those looking to refresh their skills.
- Cricut appointments will be supervised by a Birchard staff member. Unsupervised use is only permitted after a patron has demonstrated adequate knowledge of the machine. Appointments can be made on Thursdays between 10:00am – 4:00pm. Patrons may reserve the space for up to 2 hours. Call to schedule an appointment.
- Patrons may bring their own materials for the Cricut Maker 3 as long as they appear on the approved material list. Materials not listed must be approved by a Birchard staff member. Birchard has materials available for purchase, the cost can be found in the price guide.
- Our Cricut Maker 3 mats are 12’’ x 12’’ and materials cannot exceed those dimensions.
- Video tutorials and further resources
- Our Tutorial Videos (Design Space and Cricut)
- Cricut Maker 3 Videos for Beginners